SIGLER HENDERSON STUDIO is seeking a project architect. We are a small architecture firm located in Newburgh, NY. Current projects include one and two-family residential, new construction, historic masonry retrofit, multi-family residential, and master planning work. Our work is inspired by innovation, the craft of construction, and a collaborative approach.
We are looking for a well-rounded applicant with the ability to produce detailed construction drawings and the skills to manage and coordinate projects of varying sizes and scopes.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Professional degree (B Arch or M Arch)
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience
· Strong design background with good problem-solving and research skills
· Excellent organizational, writing, and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in hand sketching and AutoCAD (Vectorworks a plus)
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Sketch-Up preferred
· Strong knowledge of building materials, components, and systems
· Thoroughness in completing tasks and meeting deadlines
We offer flexibility in work schedules and stipends for professional development. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
Please send a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples including examples of construction drawings in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
All applicants should have legal work status in the United States.
Photographs: Quinn Chandler